First of all, I must apologize for being so late with my response.
I want to thank Andrea over @I Run For Donuts for nominating my blog for this award. Her blog is amazing, so please go and check it out.
Also, I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Every single comment puts a big smile on my face! It’s a great feeling to know that out there in the vast blogosphere there are people who reads my ramblings. I’m also thrilled by the fascinating people I have “met” since I started blogging.
So let’s get started shall we…
The rules for this award are:
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post – check √
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post – check √
3. Share seven things about yourself – check √
4. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. – Hmmm… I’ll make it different this time!
… here’s more: 🙂
1.) I used to hate
running jogging. I couldn’t even walk a mile without thinking I was going to die or puke. Now, I’m running further and a little faster than I ever have before and it feels amazing! 🙂
2.) I collect fortunes from fortune cookies. I only keep the nice ones though coz the others I got were a bit strange. Lol! 🙂
3.) My favorite movie when I was a kid was “The Little Mermaid”. I had copy of this in VHS. I’ve watched it a hundred times and memorized each lines and songs. Good ‘ol days! 🙂
4.) The very first time I went trail biking (Aug 2010), I fell off a 3-ft high bridge. I got bruises everywhere and a deep cut on my left shin (ugh!). So thankful that I was wearing a helmet and the cut wasn’t surgical or anything. In all honesty, I think trail biking is awesome BUT, it’s freaking hard! I am sticking on paved trails and roads for biking. LOL! 🙂
5.) I like adventures. I like the feeling of being “out there” and pushing my boundaries.
6.) I have a talent figuring out combinations to padlocks like this. 😉
7.) I can’t pack light. If I can’t decide which pair of shoes to wear, I’ll bring both. 🙂
And now, it is my pleasure to further forward this award to …
I think all of you guys here in the blogging community are AMAZING and deserve this award! 🙂
Share 1 …or 2 …or 3 … or 7 (or more if you like) things about yourself in the comments below!
* I love Sweaty Bands. They don’t slip! Click this link to get 5% off.
* Ellie.com offers women a chic new line in women’s fitness apparel. Save 20% off now.
* BuluBox.com $10 off coupon code: BULUGAN984